Help with sendmail please...

Post by roo » Tue, 13 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Hi, what I am trying to do is have all my email go to my ISP and wait for me

domain name but then that blows local mail.. Next I cant get popclient to
drop mail into the mailbox, all it does is pick it up and hell, I dont know
what it does with it, I dont get it. For now I use the -o switch and dump
it straight to the spool directory which seems to work. Ive read all the faqs
and how-to's with no luck. Please help me!!

1. I need help w/ sendmail, please!

Hello group(s),

    I have a machine I'm administering that is running SCO Openserver 5.0.
(svr4).  When the initial install was done, 'mmdf' was chosen as the mail
agent.  While I do know how to disable mmdf, I'm wondering if anyone knows
how I can get sendmail and put it on this machine without having to
re-install(I don't have the capability to compile anything on this machine
either)!  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
L Hill

2. ethernet driver/NI5210

3. help with sendmail please

4. suspend-to-ram: clean up according to Andy

5. Need help with sendmail - please!

6. TW Cable Changes?

7. HELP with sendmail please!

8. Setting variables from awk (c shell)