Linux Software

Post by se.. » Tue, 02 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Where can I find a copy of Linux software?
I am completle new in unix.

Thank you

Linux Software

Post by Sam Hadzajli » Wed, 03 Apr 1996 04:00:00

> Where can I find a copy of Linux software?
> I am completle new in unix.

> Thank you

Here_______ http://www.infomagic.com/

Linux Software

Quote:>Where can I find a copy of Linux software?

Surf to `http://sunsite.unc.edu/mdw/linux.html' for a pleasant surprise.

--
Bye,

Emile

Disclaimer: the opinions in this messages are *mine*, and
have *no* bearing whatsoever on the opinions of the company.
So there.

But in our enthusiasm, we could not resist a radical overhaul of the
system, in which all of its major weaknesses have been exposed,
analyzed, and replaced with new weaknesses.
                -- Bruce Leverett, "Register Allocation in Optimizing
                   Compilers"