How to reduce the font size of menu bar??..help help help.....

How to reduce the font size of menu bar??..help help help.....

Post by Marlo » Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:00:00

All of a sudden one day my "menu bar" and the "bookmark bar" on netscape
4.0 beta6 for Linux is large. When I saay large, I mean the fonts are
large. Now I can't even see some of my bookmarks because they scroll off
the side of the brower window.

How do I get this back down to defaul size? I realize that font sizes
can be changed in netscape, but iI didn't even touch those settings so I
know it is not that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!