Red Hat 7.0 Boot Problems with System Commander 2000

Red Hat 7.0 Boot Problems with System Commander 2000

Post by Kri » Wed, 19 Sep 2001 05:23:45

This is for a correction on an earlier post. There was a misprint;
rather than saying 7.0 it was said at 4.0. Anyways, i have installed
Red Hat 7.0 on one hard drive and Win 2k/Win 98 on the other hard
drive. However, all OS's show at boot up but when I choose Red Hat
7.0, it wont boot. If I have it as a stand alone drive, it boots fine.
System Commander said that It might be a missing or damged MBR. But I
dont understand why it would boot byitself and not with SC. Im new to
Linux. Please Help. Thank you very much for your time.

1. Installation problems with Red Hat 4.0 with System Commander 2000

Hi All,

I just recently installed Red Hat onto a new hard drive of its own. On
another hard drive, I have Win 2k and Win 98. I installed System
Commander 2000 and all 3 OS's appear on the boot screen. However when
I boot Linux, it wont boot. The System Commander is saying that there
is a corrupt or missing file in order for it to boot. But when I try
to load Linux by itself, it works and boots fine. I did the typical
install with automatic partitioning and GNOME etc. Any suggestions or
help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!!

2. dd error : not enough memory

3. FYI: System Commander 2000 & Red Hat Linux 7.1

4. ADA compiler for Linux

5. Red Hat 7.0 and Windows 2000

6. LINUX JUST HANGS

7. System Commander problems (was Re: Possible to boot freebsd from system commander?)

8. 45E13652 Linux in scientific community...

9. dual boot windows Me and RH 7.1 using system commander 2000

10. Problems with Red Hat 6 on Laptop and System Commander

11. Can I dual boot Red Hat Linux 6.2 and Windows 2000?

12. LI linux lilo system commander 2000 problem