HELP: Diamond Viper PCI and X Setup

Post by Eric » Wed, 25 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I'm having a heck of a time installing XF86 as you could guess from
the description.
I have a feeling my errors are coming from the card,  does ANYONE have
a Viper up and running w/  X .......PLEASE respond

Thanks
Eric S

1. HELP: Diamond Viper *Pro* PCI...

I have an Intel Premiere II PCI system with a Diamond Viper Pro PCI
with 4MB of Ram and a NEC 6FGp.  yeah, this is the "pro" version which
has a P9100 instead of a P9000....  am I sunk?

I know that P9000 support has been added to XFree86, but all of the
HOWTOs and FAQs I have looked at (fished around and picked up the
newest I could find) are dated and insist that Diamond isn't supported
at all.

Any news on this?  Anyone got the exact same setup?  (Viper Pro PCI &
6FGp) and want to share the setup details?

-Matthew

--

----------
SE Systems:  Silver Bullet.

2. Eval-kit for student

3. Help with diamond viper pci

4. KDE and multihead display

5. Diamond Viper PCI Help?

6. Adding something to PATH?

7. Help with Xconfig and P9000 (Diamond Viper PCI)

8. Wanting to get newsticker to open links in Mozilla

9. Need help installing X w/Diamond Viper Pro PCI (P9100 chipset)

10. Diamond Viper V330 PCI

11. XF86Config for Diamond Viper PCI

12. Diamond Viper PCI related problem