i got communicator 4.06 and installed it. When i try to run it, it shows
"can't load libXpm.so.4". Well, i first tried to run ldconfig as i have
this library: nothing! Then i tried to make a link into the netscape dir.
1. Netscape installation problem
Hi all, I am currently running Slackware 3.0 with Kernel v. 1.2.13. I
am trying to install Netscape 2.0 beta release 6 for linux and having
problem. After I uncompress and tar the file, I type "netscape" and it
gave me a message "netscape: Can't find library 'libm.so.4". What this
library is Linux really referring to ? I did not notice any prompt for
this library name during the installation. Any suggestions ?
Will this library in my Slackware distribution CD ?
Thanks in advance...
2. Netra T1 - LOM over network
3. netscape installation problem
4. Malformed archive error while building a library with ar
5. Netscape installation problem
7. ftape-2.06 compile problems
8. Netscape installation problems
9. Netscape installation problem
10. Netscape Installation Problems
11. Netscape installation problems on Solaris 2.5