Linux plus Avance Logic video card?

Post by admi » Fri, 23 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone have experience in using an Avance Logic 2302 video card in
Linux? I couldnt get it to run higher than 320 X 200 in the GUI,
although the setup recognises it. This was in Redhat 5.1. I've recently
got 5.2 & was thinking of giving it another go.
Steve
--
admin

1. Help with Avance Logic video card.

 Hi
  I have an avance logic video card and have managed to run X in
800x600 mode, has anyone moanaged to get it running in higher resolutions
with the right update speed? We have the same card (ALG2301) in one of
the dos machines and it can cope with higher resolutions.

            thanks

                 Kevin

2. Utility to print thread status

3. avance logic video card drivers

4. ISO RedHat 6.1 Installed Post-boot Problem

5. Avance Logic Video Card

6. DSL

7. Help! How do I make linux Reboot

8. avance logic video card drivers

9. Help with set-up of Avance Logic video card

10. Avance Logic video card with X11R6

11. Avance Logic ALG2301 Video Card

12. Avance Logic Accelerator AG320X Video Card