gicqd 0.0.94b problem

Post by dbp » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I set it up with debian 2.1r3, but it just not work, even compile with
debug
option still got no debug message, but the gicqd.log got some fail
message, did anyone set it up successfully? Thx!

--

1. gicqd 0.0.94b problem

I set it up with debian 2.1r3, but it just not work, even compile with
debug
option still got no debug message, but the gicqd.log got some fail
message, did anyone set it up successfully? Thx!

--

2. How do I NOT inherit refererlogs in VirtualHosts in Apache?

3. Hurd 0.0 and GNU 0.0 released

4. How can i ping every X minutes to Y automatically?

5. affix-2.0.0-pre2 and affix-kernel-2.0.0-pre2 releases

6. Sound and xmame

7. gicqd - REASK

8. News Handlers for SCO Unix

9. trouble compiling gicqd

10. gicqd - REASK

11. gicqd - who can help?

12. SCO OSR5.0.0 and SMP performance problem