How do I change drivers for video and monitors

How do I change drivers for video and monitors

Post by Jeremy S. Dillo » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

How do I change (tweak) drivers for video and monitors in RH7?  I can't seem
to figure out the commands for xconf or the like.

Jeremy

How do I change drivers for video and monitors

Post by Jeremy S. Dillo » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

How do I change (tweak) drivers for video and monitors in RH7?  I can't seem
to figure out the commands for xconf or the like.

Jeremy

How do I change drivers for video and monitors

Post by mike » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

run Xconfigurator from a command window

> How do I change (tweak) drivers for video and monitors in RH7?  I can't seem
> to figure out the commands for xconf or the like.

> Jeremy

How do I change drivers for video and monitors

Post by cfis » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

the file is XF86Config

mine is under /etc but i remember RH puts it somewhere else.

On Sat, 04 Nov 2000 09:21:08 GMT, "Jeremy S. Dillon"