Use of System Commander vs. LILO

Post by Ale » Fri, 20 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Just wondering if one could use system manager to dual boot win95 and linux,
or is LILO the only pseudo-compatible boot manager out there?

Alex

Use of System Commander vs. LILO

Post by Marcel Burggrae » Tue, 24 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>Just wondering if one could use system manager to dual boot win95 and linux,
>or is LILO the only pseudo-compatible boot manager out there?

>Alex

First I've installed lilo ( win95 on hda1 and linux on hda2 ) after
that I've installed system commander.
My machine boots with the commander from which I can start win95,
linux and dos 6.22
Works perfect

Carved upon my stone, my body lie but still I roam
From Metallica ( anywhere I roam )
Marcel Burggraeve ( aka Pearl_Jam on irc )
http://www.cistron.nl/~graeve