Sony CDU-55E - Need boot disk image to load linux from cdrom

Sony CDU-55E - Need boot disk image to load linux from cdrom

Post by Justin T. Petrait » Sun, 26 Mar 1995 12:10:33

Hello there,

I just bought a Sony CDU-55E drive, and I have Linux on CD.
I want to load linux on my hard drive from the cd, and I don't
have a boot image to support the CDU-55E drive.  All I have are
the drivers for the Sony CDU31A/33A and CDU-535/531 drives, which
don't support the 55E.

Is there a way that I can load linux from the cd??
Any drivers available for the 55E??
Any help is appreciated as soon as possible.
Thank you very much.

Respond via email if possible.

-Justin