Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
1. KDE menu configuration issues...
I'm trying to configure a default KDE environment for use in a Linux
teaching lab and have a couple of brick walls. Can anyone help?
1. Is it possible to remove the last four items from the default
menu? I.e. the ones you can't reach with kmenuedit. Their
presence breaks the "tailor the system how you like it"
principle which otherwise pervades KDE and they get in the
way of providing a logically structured default menu.
2. Can you tell kpanel to look for kmenuedit somewhere other
than through a kdelnk in the root of the system menu? I'd like to
put the menu option for the menu editor into a "Configure GUI..."
sub-menu, but this immediately breaks the right klick configuration
option on the big K button.
Any advice much appreciated.
2. Need modem and "sound" advice :-/
3. KDE default menu suggestion (and distribution menu...)
4. this TESTING
5. Modifying KDE menu in installation script
6. Anyone else encountered this AIX 4 tty strangeness?
7. RH7 & KDE 2.1 upgrade, No icons in kde menu
8. connection to ftp.sco.com problem
9. kde-cvsbuild script on kde.org
10. Question: How to find menu configuration files RedHat
13. RedHat5.2 Menu configuration question.