Instal an USB Modem under SuSe 7.1

Post by Enrico P » Sat, 05 May 2001 02:54:10

I have installed today Suse 7.1 . I have some problem with my USB Modem
(Stm) ... Someone can help me?? Thank you..

Post by Michael Heimin » Sat, 05 May 2001 04:57:31

> I have installed today Suse 7.1 . I have some problem with my USB Modem
> (Stm) ... Someone can help me?? Thank you..

Check the SuSE hardware db www.suse.com if it's supposed to be working
with 7.1. Check the support db if there is help on getting it working.

At least you paid some support with your distro, I don't know how it
works, but the docs that came with your distro should provide more info.

Good luck

Michael Heiming

1. USB Cable Modem & Suse 7.1

A beginnner asks for help

I had my cable modem configured and working perfectly in Suse 7.1 using
my internal ethernet card.
I have now purchased a new USB ethernet adapter . A NexLink HU001
I did a format and complete re-installation of Suse 7.1
The installation sets up the connection and I can log on.
However, when I reboot I cannot get a connection unless I enter
dhcpcd eth1
I am going to set up the original ethernet card to connect my two machines
together later.

The two cards work OK in Windows

2. Trouble with AcroExch 2.1 under Solaris 2.5

3. lexmarkz52 + usb +SuSE 7.1

4. 2.5.72: oops with swsusp+ide

5. SuSE 7.1: Error messages about usb

6. sread???

7. SuSE 7.1 Pro and USB

8. Wordperfect 8

9. USB Scanner with SuSE 7.1

10. USB Scanner -Scanjet 6200C w SuSE 7.1

11. Problem installing SuSE 7.1 Personal

12. Installing SUSE 7.1 on a ADAPTEC 3200S

13. instal SuSE linux 7.1 from hard disk