Initio-enabled Red Hat 5.2 install floppy available

Initio-enabled Red Hat 5.2 install floppy available

Post by Rod Smi » Mon, 09 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I've just made available a Red Hat 5.2 install floppy with a modified
Linux kernel that includes support for the Initio 9100U/9100UW chipset.
This floppy works fine for me with a SIIG UltraWide SCSI board.  It's
available from:

http://www.users.fast.net/~rodsmith/initio.html

--
Rod Smith

http://www.users.fast.net/~rodsmith
NOTE: Remove the digit and following word from my address to mail me

7.1 installation?

Here's my problem:

Please help!

2. Path

3. Red Hat 5.2 Loadlin HOWTO (WAS: Can't install LILO from RH 5.2)

4. X/midi/modem

5. Help Installing Red Hat 5.2, when installing from boot disk I get hard drive error.

6. WindowX

7. Linux 2.2 upgrade pack for Red Hat 5.2 available

8. Military Intelligence <g>

9. net-tools-1.51 RPM and SRPM for Red Hat 5.2 available

10. Proftpd 1.20.pre3 RPM and SRPM for Red Hat 5.2 available

11. Red Hat 5.2 - "No Primary Available" error?

12. Linux 2.2 upgrade pack for Red Hat 5.2 available - jumped the gun