rp3 applet crashes

Post by Craig Holyoa » Sun, 08 Oct 2000 03:14:53

I just installed RedHat 7.0 and have set up my dial-in access using
rp3-config and using rp3 from a prompt works just fine. However, I want
to use the rp3 applet in my gnome panel, but when I add it, it crashes
the panel. Has anybody else experienced this? What could be the problem?

Craig

--
Craig Holyoak

http://www.uq.net.au/craigh/

1. rp3 crashes after dialling in RH 7.1

hello
I'm running RH 7.1 on a intel pc and have just tried to connect to my
ISP.
I've set up the connection and autoconfigured the external modem I am
using (US Robotics sportster flash).

It dials up ok using RH PPP Dialer and makes the standard modem noises
but then after all goes quiet it crashes and says that rp3 has failed.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd be most grateful. I've tried
searching dejanews and the redhat site but haven't found anything that
works.

Thanks

Red Ogden

2. DD cross tape issue

3. RP3 crashing with segmentation fault

4. New users, how to install Solaris 9 from CD ROM on Ultra 5?

5. RP3 crashing with segmentation faults? Anyone else?

6. Large drives, Linux and INN

7. Netscape crashes on java applets

8. Netscape-4.04j2 crashes with Applets

9. HELP: Netscape 3.01G crashes when loading applets

10. applet proxy crashes....

11. gnome panel/applet crashes render desktop unusable!

12. System Monitor applet crashes after KDE upgrade