> I have just installed Linux Mandrake Power Pack - wow!
> But I cannot find any reference to a Lexmark 7200 printer.
> Can anyone please tell me a printer to chose from the HP range which
> will emulate it?
> Or, alternatively, how to set up the Lexmark?
> Many thanks
1. Lexmark z34 and Mandrake 9.1
I have a Lexmark Z34 printer, Lexmark dinstributes an official Linux
driver, I tried it on a Mandrake 9 distro and it worked, now I have a
Mandrake 9.1 system and I get always the same error "error- lp no client
found". I found out that Mandrake doesn't use lp anymore but instead it
remaps all lp commands with cups corrispondent.
Can anybody help me?
2. Does Linux support PnP hardware? How to make my US Robotics PnP modem work?
3. Lexmark Z53 and Mandrake 8.1 (CUPS or LPD)???
5. Lexmark Optra312 and Z52 in Mandrake 7.2??
6. Help: PCMCIA ethernet card IO init fails
7. Lexmark Z12 printer with Mandrake 7.2
8. April 1990 Silicon Valley AT&T UNIX Users' Group Meeting
9. Linux Mandrake and Lexmark z52
10. Lexmark 3200 in Mandrake 8.1
11. Lexmark/IBM ExecJet IIc in Mandrake 7.1
12. Mandrake 9.0 e Lexmark Z33 USB
13. Mandrake Control Center in Mandrake 9.1 not working