redhat on hp ze4101 laptop

Post by Roshan Rama » Thu, 21 Nov 2002 02:32:22

Hi,
I am trying to install Redhat on my hpZE4101 laptop, and as soon as I get to
the language selection screen, the keyboard stops working. Any idea about
how to over come this? I tried using a ps2 keyboard and tried redhat 7.0,
7.3, 8.0, and all failed.

--
               Roshan Raman

1102 W. Stoughton, #15, Urbana, IL-61801

1. redhat on hp ze4101 laptop

Hi,
I am trying to install Redhat on my hpZE4101 laptop, and as soon as I get to
the language selection screen, the keyboard stops working. Any idea about
how to over come this? I tried using a ps2 keyboard and tried redhat 7.0,
7.3, 8.0, and all failed.

--
               Roshan Raman

1102 W. Stoughton, #15, Urbana, IL-61801

2. xinit: cannot find file 'libX11.so.6'

3. IRQ/BIOS/PCMCIA hangs HP Pavillion ZE4101 (ATI/ALI chipset)

4. My Default route keeps getting lost.... Help..

5. X Configuration Problems: Redhat 7.2 -- XFree86 -- HP Pavilion N3210 Laptop

6. smbmount STILL broken? ('invalid argument')

7. problem install redhat in my laptop gateway 9550 (laptop won't boot from CD)

8. Who maintains NetKits???

9. newbie question: Linux Laptop as remote Xterminal to Solaris or HP-UX

10. HP 890C; mini printers for laptop

11. *Help Newbie* X11 on HP laptop

12. Anyone running FreeBSD on an HP Laptop?

13. Installation of 4.4 on an HP Pavilion Laptop