X driver for STEALTH 64 VIDEO 2201XLE PCI or GRAPHICS XPRESSION 2MB PCI DRAM???

X driver for STEALTH 64 VIDEO 2201XLE PCI or GRAPHICS XPRESSION 2MB PCI DRAM???

Post by michael wo » Mon, 19 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

Befere I buy a video card for Linux for economic flicker
free 1240x1024 resolution, I would like to hear
about the following cards.
STEALTH 64 VIDEO 2201XLE PCI and GRAPHICS XPRESSION 2MB PCI DRAM
Any problem problem with them?

Thank you.

- Michael Woo

1. Need config files for Diamond Stealth 64 Video 2MB DRam PCI

I too have just bought the DS64, 2MB Dram PIC card and am having troubles.
Here is some more information about the card:
  It uses a new accelererated chip--the ARK2000
  The card is one of the 2001 series.
I am running this card with a 14"CTX monitor.
I've been using a Trident8900 (and is currently back in there to type this)
with the monitor using the SVGA server.
If anyone has figured this card out, I'd like to know also.  I'll share
any information if I figure it out before then.

Thanks,
-jason.

2. cygwin's bash and numerical formatting

3. Diamond Stealth 64 DRAM PCI (2mb)

4. what is wrong with my ppp server

5. Diamond Stealth 64 DRAM 2MB PCI?

6. GNU Fortran vs. GNU CC Version 2.7.0

7. DOSEMU and DIAMOND STEALTH 64 PCI 2MB VRAM: GRAPHICS ???

8. Installation auf SSH-Package

9. Diamond Stealth 64 Video 2001 PCI (2M DRAM)

10. Diamond (blech) Stealth 64 pci VIDEO VRAM 2MB

11. Stealth 64 Video VRAM 2mb PCI and MAG DX17F

12. Diamond Stealth 64 DRAM PCI (Trio 64) and vgalib

13. ATI Graphics Xpression 2MB DRAM Video card & X?