MR BIOS SHAREWARE ZAPPA home page has moved.

MR BIOS SHAREWARE ZAPPA home page has moved.

Post by Robert Colli » Thu, 10 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Due to overwhelming demand, the MR BIOS SHAREWARE home page has moved
to a more powerful server.  In the future, please set your browser to
point to the following URL:

http://x86.metronet.com/mrbios

Once I get my own domain name registered, this URL will change again.
Thank you for your support, and patience.

And oh, by the way, the *ONLY* SHAREWARE version of MR BIOS available
is for the Zappa motherboard.  MR BIOS has BIOS for almost every chiipset
available, but they aren't shareware.  You may contact a BIOS
distributor, or wait until MR BIOS has their own web site, in about
30 days.

--
"Intel Secrets -- What Intel doesn't want you to know"
 http://x86.metronet.com

1. MR BIOS SHAREWARE ZAPPA home page has moved.

Thousands of you have tried in vain to reach the Intel Secrets home page
and the MR BIOS home page in the past two days, to no avail.  I don't
know all of the details of why, but I do know there is a massive domain
name server screw-up which points you to the wrong location (not my
web pages).  I don't know when this will be fixed, but I do have a
temporary workaround.  Use the following URL when accessing my pages:

http://198.215.126.12/undoc/UndocumentedIntel.html

By specifying the IP address directly, you will bypass the DNS
lookup (which is all screwed up).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
"Intel Secrets -- What Intel doesn't want you to know"
 http://x86.metronet.com

2. Searching: SMP Machines with many CPUS

3. MR BIOS V3.1.2 SHAREWARE BIOS for Intel Zappa Motherboard available

4. aliases, arguments and & in bash

5. MR BIOS on-line FAQ; SHAREWARE BIOS for Intel Zappa

6. About NE2000 Network

7. New MR BIOS home page; BIOS upgreade to 3.18

8. Prepare for DOOM (parody)

9. UPDATE:~Official Shareware Developers Web Pages (More Shareware)

10. "Intel Secrets" home page has moved.

11. Moved Home Page for PerfectBACKUP+

12. newbie q - scsi bios (ncr) needed with zappa mb?

13. Moving /home to /usr/home