XFree86 Setup w/Diamond Monster Fusion

Post by Todd Sim » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,
    Is their a driver for this card, or at lease some info on a workaround
to get it going on RedHat 6.0?

Thanks
Todd

===========

For a great car deal on vehicle  :

Visit us on the web at  www.bestcarbuy.com

Where you can choose from:
Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, GMC,
JEEP, Chrysler Plymouth, Nissan, Mazda & Isuzu
AND hundreds of pre-owned cars.

XFree86 Setup w/Diamond Monster Fusion

Post by td.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I have the same card :).Here are the files, make shure you have your system set
to just VGA mode.
use rpm -Uvh *.rpm* to unpack then use the XF86Setup.
 http://glide.xxedgexx.com/XFree86_3DFX-SVGA-3.3.3-5.i386.rpm
 http://glide.xxedgexx.com/XFree86_3DFX-XF86Setup-3.3.3-5.i386.rpm
 http://glide.xxedgexx.com/Device3Dfx-2.2-3.src.rpm
 http://glide.xxedgexx.com/Glide_V3-2.60-5.i386.glibc20.rpm

> Hi,
>     Is their a driver for this card, or at lease some info on a workaround
> to get it going on RedHat 6.0?

> Thanks
> Todd

> --
> ===========

> For a great car deal on vehicle  :

> Visit us on the web at  www.bestcarbuy.com

> Where you can choose from:
> Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, GMC,
> JEEP, Chrysler Plymouth, Nissan, Mazda & Isuzu
> AND hundreds of pre-owned cars.

1. XFree86 , Diamond Monster Fusion, and ATI XPERT@Play

I currently have a PC-100 motherboard with built-in SiS 6326 graphics with a
Gateway CrystalScan 700 monitor.  It appears there is no way to configure
the SiS 6326 with XFree86, Metro-X, or Accelerated-X.  The CrystalScan 700
is also not supported.

I would like to replace the above with a new motherboard so that I can get a
video card and monitor that I can configure with XFree86.

graphics boards.  Does XFree86 currently support either board well?

If the above is not supported, what is a good choice for an accelerated
grafhics card and monitor?

Thanks,
Dave Nicol

2. ld just returning immediately under Solaris 2.3 with SPARCompiler 3.0.1

3. Diamond monster fusion model z100 under xfree86

4. improved boot time TSC synchronization

5. Diamond Monster Fusion Vcard under xfree86 HELP???

6. tulip list server?

7. Diamond Monster Fusion Voodoo?

8. Inetd/Daemon binary data-problem

9. How do I set up a Diamond Monster Fusion under R.H. 6 with GNOME desktop

10. Diamond Monster Fusion (Voodoo Banshee chipset)

11. Diamond monster fusion Video problem

12. diamond monster fusion and x windows

13. diamond monster fusion PCI