Printing Graphics Help_please

Post by Joerg Sing » Sat, 14 Jan 1995 18:04:14

Hi there around ,

I've got a little or perhaps a huge problem . ( I'dont know )

I've an HP Deskjet 500C -Printer and now i want to print
graphics, ( Text-Files are ok , no problems with them )
Do I need a spezial insert in my printcap
   (in the Manpages i found nothing)
or can someone tell me  a program which can print graphics.

Please post me

Thanks

         JOERG

--Joerg  Singer --

1. HELP WITH PRINTING OF GRAPHICS AND TEXT

I am using pic(1) and groff(1) to draw map and text. I was
wondering if I could print the text in different orientations.
As far as I know pic(1) allows only horizontal orientation of
text. I would appreciate if someone could suggest a way out.

Please e-mail your reply.

Thanx in advance.

PK

2. Newbie problems with FQDN

3. Problem print graphic to Remote printer

4. Networked Red Hat

5. Graphic Printing software?

6. PPP fixes for 2.4.18-pre8

7. Printing in Netscape (graphics problem)

8. BASH backup script

9. printing/graphics question

10. How to create/print graphics w/out X-Windows

11. Help with printing graphics (jpegs) w/ ghostscript

12. Graphic Printing software?

13. Lexmark 3200: printing graphics under Redhat Linux