Epson Stylus 400 question

Post by Herman Horste » Tue, 01 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Anyone experience with an Epson Stylus 400 printer in combination with
Linux??? Setting up, printing ps, ...

Herman

Epson Stylus 400 question

Post by Charlie Kempso » Tue, 01 Jul 1997 04:00:00

> Anyone experience with an Epson Stylus 400 printer in combination with
> Linux??? Setting up, printing ps, ...

> Herman

Try apsfilter.  It has filters for the 800 which can easily
be modified to work with the 400.  Quality is lovely.
Postscript, plain text, printing from Netscape - you
name it, it works.

Charlie

1. Epson Stylus Color 400 Problems

Hello

I am new to Linux having recently purchased the Suse Linux Office Suite
99.

The basix linux OS is Suse 5.3. I have a Epson Stylus Color 400, I am
unable to get anything other than rubbish out of it, loads of ascii
chracters rather than text.

Has anyone had similar problems, if so please tell me the work around or
is there a driver file available for this printer?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Neil Shallcross

2. 2.4.5 kernel Oops accessing OnStream IDE tape drive

3. Epson Stylus 400/ WP8

4. trouble upgrading kernel/modutils

5. Printing with an Epson Stylus Color 400

6. setting up a certificate authority

7. EPSON Stylus Color 400 Drivers

8. Proxy SQUID problem on RedHat 4.2

9. Epson Stylus 400 and gs5.10 stc.upp driver

10. Printer Problem: Epson Colour Stylus 400

11. Epson Stylus Color 400 & SO5.0

12. EPSON Stylus Color 400

13. Epson Stylus Color 400 printer installation