RH5.2 and STB graphic card

Post by Patrik Wiklun » Sat, 27 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi'ya all.

Does anyone know if STB nVIDIA TNT 16Mb is supported by RH5.2?

If it isn't, can't I use Xwindow or what?

/Pat

RH5.2 and STB graphic card

Post by Pede » Fri, 19 Mar 1999 04:00:00

> Hi'ya all.

> Does anyone know if STB nVIDIA TNT 16Mb is supported by RH5.2?

> If it isn't, can't I use Xwindow or what?

> /Pat

Hej Patrik,

No RH 5.2 do not support STB nVIDIA TNT I upgraded to Mandrake 5.3 and it
works great strongly recomended.

-Peder-

                  http://www.searchlinux.com

1. Video Card probs. - Gateway STB, AGP 4MB Graphics Card ????

Hey,
    Anyone have any experience w/ a Gateway G6-233 w/ a AGP Graphics Card.
I can run X Window but I know I can get a better resolution than what I am
currently getting.  I know the card is an STB but Gateway hasn't been much
help in giving me the chipset or any other vital information.  Anything that
might help would be much appreciated.  You can post your reply, but email

Thanks,
Ramd0g

P.S.- I don't have the specs Gateway gave me, but if you think you might
know something, I'd be happy to mail them to you or post them.

2. Security list - offer to make a list

3. STB Video Card Halts RH5.2 Install

4. Shell Meta-script language?

5. XF86 and STB DVD graphics card

6. diald+ppp+cached?

7. STB nVidia graphics card

8. tcp wrappers

9. XF86Free and STB DVD graphics card

10. Xconfig for STB-VL24 (S3) graphics card

11. STB Virge Graphics card ??????

12. Graphics Card STB Velocity 4400 Purchase

13. STB Velocity 128 Graphics Card and X