Help: config Turtle Beach Montego A3D 64v sound card

Help: config Turtle Beach Montego A3D 64v sound card

Post by jsu » Wed, 28 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hi :

I am trying to config "Turtle Beach Montego A3D 64v sound card"
on 2.2.6

Could someone help me to figure out?

Thanks!

Jimmy

Help: config Turtle Beach Montego A3D 64v sound card

Post by Leejay W » Thu, 29 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Excerpts from netnews.comp.os.linux.setup: 27-Apr-99 Help: config Turtle

Quote:> I am trying to config "Turtle Beach Montego A3D 64v sound card"
> on 2.2.6

> Could someone help me to figure out?

Heh.  Got one with my Dell box, and found out that the drivers didn't
support it -- then.

According to http://www.4front-tech.com/, who do the OSS drivers for a LOT
of the sound cards, 'tho, there's a "Beta-1" driver for Aureal Vortex-1
AU8820, which is the main chip on the Montego.  Haven't tried it yet; good
luck.

  |  No electrons were harmed in the making of this message.      |