Need a good Sys Admin book, and that damn delete key!!

Post by bill turn » Wed, 29 Nov 1995 04:00:00

>First off, could someone recommend a REAL good UNIX Sys Admin book.  I've been up
>and running Linux for about a month now, and everything is great, but I know
>I'm missing a couple real important points on system admin stuff.

Try Essential Systems Administration.  I've heard it recommended many
many times :)  So many times in fact, I borrowed if from my Uncle.
Plus, it comes with a CD that has some great sys tools on it!

good luck.

Quote:>Also, I had it working before, but I can't remember how I did it.  How do you get
>that delete key to work right, not like the backsapce key.

that i can't help ya with.

bill