Automatically starting program when GNOME starts

Automatically starting program when GNOME starts

Post by mai3.. » Tue, 11 May 1999 04:00:00

I looked all through the doc pages, man pages for GNOME, but i still
haven't found a way to start program automatically when i login in. I'm
talking about loading programs like gaim, licq, possibly some dockable
apps, etc, etc... I know their has to be a config file for the startup
somewhere. Could someone please let me know were i can change
that? Please respond to my email address.

--Min

Post by ned flander » Sun, 16 May 1999 04:00:00

> I looked all through the doc pages, man pages for GNOME, but i still
> haven't found a way to start program automatically when i login in. I'm
> talking about loading programs like gaim, licq, possibly some dockable
> apps, etc, etc... I know their has to be a config file for the startup
> somewhere. Could someone please let me know were i can change
> that? Please respond to my email address.

> --Min

 Gnome Control Center under session manager