HELP! HTTPD respawning out of control

Post by Ben Robbi » Sat, 24 Jun 1995 04:00:00

I am trying to set up Netscape over term and grabbed the termified
httpd from sunsite (netscape-term-proxy.tar.gz) and netscape
(netscape-v11b3.tar.gz) and set them up as directed.  The problem
is that as soon as I try to connect to any site the httpd just forks
itself over and over until I am out of memory (50 Mbytes virtual)
unless I kill the parent httpd and then all the rest die.

Does anyone have any idea why httpd is doing this?  Any help would
be greatly appreciated and e-mail would be preferred as I want to
solve this quickly.

Thanks in advance,

Ben Robbins