1. Help needed : Adaptec SCSI & CDROM -- FAQ IS NO HELP
I'm at wit's end.
I've downloaded, compiled and installed kernal 1.1.59. All SCSI setups
are proper. It mounts my SCSI msdos volume perfectly. It recognizes
the cdrom drive at bootup. When you try to mount, you get 15 seconds of
activity on the LED, then it hangs. Mount is stuck, unkillable, and
your mtab file is stuck too.
All it is is a measly Panasonic CR-532 SCSI CDROM. DOS works fine. Lines
in the FAQ like "If it works in DOS, it'll work in Linux" are no great
comfort when in WON'T.
Card is an Adaptec 1520. Again, the card setups are fine -- the hard drive
mounts *perfectly* ...
Someone *please* figure out what's going on -- I can't.
--------------------------- "Thrills! Chills! Magic! Prizes!" -- Hurricane
Gene Roddenberry, Isaac Asimov, Jim Henson, Dr. Seuss, Mel Blanc ... Sigh ...
2. Redirected output???
3. panasonic PCMCIA cdrom setup help needed.
4. proxy cache apache problem
5. Help need with CDROM Panasonic CDR-563
6. Mwave when booting from dos/win 95
7. Panasonic CDROM not recognized! Help needed!!
8. Scsi error
9. Help need with CDROM Panasonic CDR-563
10. HELP with Panasonic CDROM needed
11. installing linux with adaptec & scsi cdrom drive & scsi cdr (matshita)
12. Help with SCSI CDROM & SB16 SCSI-2