Slack 7.0 ps2 mouse problem

Post by garcia2.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Ok, I installed Slackware 7.0 and I'm having problems with my ps2
logitech wheel mouse under X. In console mode, the mouse works
properly, but when I run any X window manager, KDE, GNOME,
ENLIGHTENMENT, the mouse only scrolls horizontally accross the top of
my monitor. Can someone give me a clue as to what's going on?
I configured /dev/mouse->/dev/psaux using the "mouseconfig" routine and
selecting PS2 option. I did the same for "xf86config", selected ps2
mouse. Still does not work. I've tried the MS wheelmouse settings and
still no go under X.

Any clues????

--garcia2000

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/