radius server

Post by appl » Fri, 08 Jun 2001 17:43:35

I want to build a radius server support 200 user to access intranet,
do you know where I can find the step-by-step document to build it ?
I mean fully document,thankx~~~

I use RedHat 6.2 ,I just install xtradius,but I don't know how to use?

radius server

Post by Chad Whitte » Sat, 09 Jun 2001 07:05:21

what type of remote access equipment are you using?  I would recommend
the cistron radius server.  its available as an rpm for redhat and
suse.  do a search on freshmeat for it.  once installed, there are a few
configs you have to setup and then configure your remote access
equipment accordingly.  I have done this numerous times, so if you need
help, let me know.

--
Chad Whitten
Network/Systems Administrator

1. About Radius server integrate with LDAP server

Does anybody have any information on how to integrate Steel Belted Radius
with iPlanet directory LDAP?
Specifically I need to learn how to get a RADIUS server to use an LDAP user
database and how to get the two to talk to each other.  My organization is
trying to use one user database to do everything, that includes
authenticating our dial in customers wit RADIUS using the same LDAP
database.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Ken

2. Newbie questions about Linux (term, etc.)

3. radius server (livingston/ascend)

4. webwasher linux security

5. need RADIUS server for linux...

6. Measuring disk throughput

7. RADIUS Server--Sun Directory Services 3.1--Restriction of multiple logins with same userid

8. Where to install applications?

9. RADIUS server

10. conn to Radius server with Solaris 2.5

11. RADIUS server

12. mod_auth with ace (RSA) Radius-Server

13. Radius Server