rlogin fails : can't resolve symbol '__xstat'

rlogin fails : can't resolve symbol '__xstat'

Post by Filip Hoste » Tue, 23 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

This error message do i see when i try to do a rlogin to my linux machine :

n.rlogind: can't resolve symbol '__xstat'

I have this since I upgraded to redhat 5.0

Do I have to configure some extra things ? Did I forget things ?

Telnet to my host works without any problem! but this uses another demon than
rlogin.
Probably something is wrong with that rlogin demon. In wich package  (rpm or
tgz) do i
find that rlogin deamon?

Filip
--
    Filip Hosten, Dept. : VE118, Alcatel Design Centre Chennai India
    Internat. phone : +91 44 234 9961 ext 7135,