Can' get fips to work

Post by Olle Eh » Tue, 28 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Run 'scandisk' and then 'defrag' if youre in Win95. You can only
cut a C: partition with Fips!
Quote:> Help
> Can sombody walk me through the partioning process.  I have a dell demension
> 300 and when I try to run fips it tells me that the last cylinder contains
> items.  How do I fix this
> Thanks
> Andy

Can' get fips to work

Post by Skate » Wed, 29 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Help
Can sombody walk me through the partioning process.  I have a dell demension
300 and when I try to run fips it tells me that the last cylinder contains
items.  How do I fix this
Thanks
Andy

1. It's not bad canned meat...

Thanks for your time.  We at I.S.P.O.T. (The International Society
for the Preservation Of Trees (URL http://www.local-touch.com/ISPOT/)) feel
that electronic messages are great for getting the word out while preserving
our friend the tree.  Anyway, please stop by our home page!

Thanks again!

SusieQ

2. How to install with Adaptec 2940 ?

3. Apche ASP port

4. FIPS won't work

5. 0301-270.. BOOTINFO Problem

6. Getting XLock 'swirl' mode working:

7. Transparent printing from UNIX to Windows communication program. ( Procomm, Hyperterm)

8. Help getting 'mirror' to work

9. getting 'at' to work

10. Getting 'htpasswd' to work w/Apache & FreeBSD

11. Help, help. 'Fips' ain't Fips'ing.

12. FIPS and 'Unknown file system: 0Eh' error