Cannot install Red Hat Linux Library on RH Linux 5.0

Cannot install Red Hat Linux Library on RH Linux 5.0

Post by bakki kud » Wed, 18 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I am unable to isntall the library on RH Linux 5.0. When i execute
sh install.sh from the cdrom root I get an error...

rpm: no packages given for install
rmp reported an error

I have been looking thro the shell script and unable to find any glaring
problems. THe only instructions with the cd is to type the above command and
then follow on screen instructions.

Any ideas?

TIA,

Bakki Kudva

7.1 installation?

Here's my problem:

Please help!

2. Amiga mouse w/ 386?

3. New to Linux - COMPAQ Prosignia - PANIC installing Linux Red Hat 5.0

4. Wierd keyboard remapping

5. getting sshd2 to work

6. Cannot install Red Hat 5.0 -- at all!

7. Help Installing Red Hat 5.0 Linux

8. I have a huge problem installing REd Hat linux 5.0

9. Help Installing Red Hat 5.0 Linux

10. Problems Installing Linux Red-Hat 5.0 on PS/2 with SCSI HD