sendmail problems

Post by lflue.. » Wed, 20 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I have tried everything to get rid of this.  Here is my setup
inbound email forwarding to smtp gateway outbound email sent from
groupwise email routes through smtp gateway, gateway forwards to
firewall, firewall delivers mail.

Firewall accepts the mail, and forwards it to our smtp gateway, which
I have named mailhost.  When mail reaches the gateway, it has been

If I can get this inbound/local email to not have mailhost added to
it, that will solve the problem.

Thanks for any help!

lmf

1. sendmail problem 1.2.13 sendmail server.....child wait

Hello ..

I upgraded from kernel 1.0.9 to 1.2.13

now my sendmail outgoing is become veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
slow...............

In ps -ax I see always sendmail : server ..... child wait

in my mailq I see the messages a being processed

after 3- 5 minutes is is send out..

When I go back to linux 1.0.9 everything is back to normal..

The mail is send over compressed slip, using DIP..

did someone had the same experience and solved the problem?...

greetings sikko de graaf

2. Finding own IP?

3. Repost from com.mail.sendmail, problem with solaris /etc/hosts and sendmail

4. 3Com 589D problem

5. sendmail problems or mail loop problems

6. P2P Conference - Call for Participation

7. Need help with a routing problem or a sendmail problem.

8. networking problems

9. Solaris x86 2.4 && firewall sendmail problem

10. Sendmail problem.. please help !!!

11. sendmail problem

12. sendmail problem with red-hat 4.1

13. sendmail problem...