Display Problems WINLINUX

Post by Ron » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hello,

Just installed WINLINUX2000 Final Beta on a Windows 98 200MMX
Machine with 64 MB of ram.

The video card is an ALL-IN-WONDER standard 4096 mb mem.
The sound card is a AWE64 soundblaster.

When the configuration wizzard came up.  It said Video card Not detected.
But it was shown in the list.  So I did a FORCE to ALL-IN-WONDER 640 x 480 x
60hz 16bpp.  Still does not work SAME GREEN LINES and still locks up

I tested it with both and they DO not work  (I get VERTICAL Green lines)

When I boot into WINLINUX it goes through the start and the VIDEO DISPLAY
goes blank and then displays a bunch of green vertical lines and locks up.

How do I fix this?

Please respond to the NG
Thank-You

Ron

1. WINLINUX displays a bunch of green vertical lines

Hello,

Just installed WINLINUX2000 Final Beta on a Windows 98 200MMX
Machine with 64 MB of ram.

The video card is an ALL-IN-WONDER standard 4096 mb mem.
The sound card is a AWE64 soundblaster.

When the configuration wizzard came up.  It said Video card Not detected.
But it was shown in the list.  So I did a FORCE to ALL-IN-WONDER 640 x 480 x
60hz 16bpp.  Still does not work SAME GREEN LINES and still locks up

I tested it with both and they DO not work  (I get VERTICAL Green lines)

When I boot into WINLINUX it goes through the start and the VIDEO DISPLAY
goes blank and then displays a bunch of green vertical lines and locks up.

How do I fix this?

Please respond to the NG
Thank-You

Ron

2. Q re: Xsun multi-screen server

3. Virtual display problem with notebook display and S3 Aurora 64V+ video card

4. X SERVER FOR .

5. Winlinux 2000 on a laptop - PCMCIA problem

6. Insmod??

7. Winlinux KDE problem

8. painless upgrades

9. Problem "Starting K Desktop Environment" in WinLinux 2000

10. Installing programs in Winlinux, missing libraries problem

11. Problem with modem on WinLinux 2000

12. Problems with winlinux 2000...

13. Winlinux problems