Rightclick menu editing in RH8.

Post by dA K » Sun, 17 Nov 2002 01:50:24

Hi.

Would someone plz tell me how to change the termnial prog
which is located in the rightclick menu in RH8.

I'd like to change it to xterm :)

I'm using the RH Gnome Bluecurve theme.

Thnx,
/dA_K6

1. Control Center loses menu after editing menu in menuDrake

Using, Mandrake and KDE2:

When I edit my menus in MenuDrake (which has its own issues) I lose all the
items in KDE Control Center (menus, etc.)  Control Center launches, but
there is just a blank white area where the various choices used to be (look
n feel, etc).

I've recreated this twice now.  I have to full reinstall to fix it as I
found no way to install just the control center.

Anyone else with this problem, or have any ideas?

Dante D'Elia

2. Setup QIC-80 Tapedrive in RedHat 5.0

3. RH8 Menu Configuration

4. what does this mean in the error log?

5. gnome menu config FILES on rh8.0

6. after cluster patch care

7. Where is Menu Editor in RH8?

8. MWave Sound Support