Problems with TFT monitor

Post by Gunnar Hellmun » Fri, 10 May 2002 18:38:27

I have serious problems getting my DELL 2000FP monitor working with my
RedHat 7.3 installation.
It is a 20" TFT (with DVI port).

I have tried to configure the monitor manually using the information on
http://docs.euro.dell.com/docs/monitors/2000fp/English/specs.htm
Nothing seems to work.
I've tried to search the web (google), but I cannot find a solution.

Please help!

Gunnar Hellmund

1. TFT/LCD Monitors - Refresh Rate Problem; break CDE on login?

I've hooked up an LCD monitor to a Personal 850 and have the message
"H:79.8.KHZ Not Supported" when CDE comes up (the default login
environment).

Without telnet or a configured tty available, is there any way to interrupt
CDE so I can issue a chvmode command to slow down the refresh rate on the
PCI/VGA card?  I don't have any other monitors laying around.

Thanks!

2. RHCE300 Engineers and the Recruiter Lifeforms

3. TFT monitors

4. Firewall Script

5. Dell 1702P TFT monitor opinions?

6. kernel can't compile, undefined references errors!

7. Sun TFT monitor

8. DNS Query

9. Using Samsung SyncMaster 570V TFT LCD monitor with Redhat 7.1???

10. Via km400 and tft monitor

11. TFT monitor reporting error

12. HP L1720 TFT monitor

13. TFT Monitor