Help Please! How to install other video driver?

Help Please! How to install other video driver?

Post by Wenhua Zhan » Sat, 19 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I installed Redhat linux 5.1 in my computer. But it dose not support my
video card SiS 6326. I find a driver for this video card and download it

to my computer xsis-980824.tgz. But I don't know how to make it work.
 Thank your!

Post by jc » Sun, 20 Sep 1998 04:00:00

> I installed Redhat linux 5.1 in my computer. But it dose not support my
> video card SiS 6326. I find a driver for this video card and download it
> to my computer xsis-980824.tgz. But I don't know how to make it work.

installation. If nothing, try

        tar fvxz x*.tgz

cd into untar'ed directory if any, read any documents.

Quote:>  Thank your!

gl