Setup Information for ZIP ATAPI Drive?

Post by Joseph Svitak » Fri, 03 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Can you point me to information about getting a Zip Drive internal ATAPI
version working under LINUX.  Thanks

--
Joe Svitak, Jr.
Computer Science Department

1. Atapi Zip drive setup

Help,

I had this workink before, but had to reformat hd for larger Linux...

I followed directions in mini how-to for atapi install, and followed the
advice of the Linux Gazette (all of this can be found at justlinux.com,
under how-to's.

Anyway, I attempt to mount (mount /mnt/zip), and I get this:

mount:  the kernel does not recognize /dev/sda4 as a block device
        (maybe 'insmod driver'?)

Funny thing is, it does list as a block device (brw-rw...)

Can any guru help?)

Keith

2. GNU Survey

3. ATAPI Zip in Linux (Was Re: ZIP drive parameters)

4. Problem with gcc.

5. Finally got ATAPI ZIP working with ATAPI CD-ROM

6. Assigning result of cgi script to a xssi variable

7. Atapi zip drive problem

8. Kernel error

9. ATAPI Zip 250 drive on Asus K7V

10. Problem with ATAPI ZIP drive

11. SCSI Emulation with ATAPI Zip drive?

12. RedHat 5.0 and ATAPI Zip drive

13. ATAPI Zip Drive and Linux