Mandrake 7.0 - cannot find screen?!?

Post by DOKoo » Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:34:25

I have an ATI All-In-Wonder 128 pro, and a MaxTech XT7861 monitor.

DrakX is fine up to the monitor configuration for X... then, no matter
what I do, it can't find the damn screen.  Is there anything that can
fix it?

1. Mandrake 7.0 "cannot find screen" help!!!

DrakX installation always goes well up to this point... then i have to
pick out a monitor.  Every combination of one of the generic monitor
types w/ the ATI All In Wonder card ends up w/ DrakX not finding the
damn screen.  anyone else have this problem?

2. TV Tuner Cards Supported?

3. "no screens found" error message when attempting to start X under Mandrake 7.0

4. DigiBoard COM/8i

5. changing screen resolution in linux-mandrake 7.0

6. Linux RPC/inetd

7. Cannot get going Mandrake 7.0 (Complete)

8. mail on a solaris 2.2 machine

9. I cannot get Mandrake 7.0 to install

10. Finding a COM5 with Mandrake 7.0

11. Cannot find pop3-server under Redhat 7.0

12. netscape 7.0 Mandrake 7.0

13. RH 7.0 cannot find address of localhost