by David Enyear » Tue, 23 Feb 1999 04:00:00
1. Problem: 'Boot failed' upon initial try of boot disk.
usuall this means your drive is going south....can you boot from a dos disk?
2. what SATAN is
3. Boot Fails at "couldn't open initial console" - any ideas?
4. Q: re-covering from gcc Segmentation Faults?
5. *NEW* boot disk won't, *OLD* boot disk will!
6. Solaris partitions
7. Installation Problems (Boot Disk Won't Boot!)
8. PnP Layer Rewrite V0.7 - 2.4.42
9. can't boot 'boot.flp' version 2.2.5
10. FreeBSD 4.2 won't boot - 'read error' on boot after install
11. How do you make your own ``Slackware Boot Disk and Root Disk''??
12. Problem with CDE - Won't come upon Boot - Need help
13. Help: problem in 'boot' disk