Red Hat ftp install

Post by Gill offic » Mon, 29 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Can anyone give me their best advise on how to start an install from ftp
for 5.1 ??

Thanks,

John

1. Red Hat FTP install w/EtherExpress Pro/10

Hello,

I'm attempting to install RedHat via FTP, but I cannot get the install
program to recognize the EtherExpress Pro/10 that is installed in my
machine. I've troubleshot for I/O port and IRQ conflicts, and have tried
to point the kernel at the port/IRQ settings at boot time with a ether=
statement. I have also attempted to use the same statement at install
time, and also tried autoprobing, to no avail.

Don't know where to go from here, verified the operation of the floppies
by installing RedHat on my machine at home, it found my PCI NE2000
compatible.
If anyone has any experience or suggestions, please E-mail a copy to

Mark Robinson

2. upgrade to FBSD3.3 on P166+ -> lower RC5 keyrate ?

3. Red Hat FTP install through firewall???

4. Installing packages requires patching again ?

5. Red Hat 7.1 - Installing Red Hat packages after Red Hat is already installed.

6. firewire

7. Installing Red Hat packages after Red Hat is already

8. Trouble setting up an internet router with RedHat 4.0

9. Red Hat 6.0 FTP install hangs

10. has anyone installed red hat 5.2 from ftp down load

11. FTP install of Red Hat 6.0 using DFE-530TX

12. Help getting complete Red Hat install via FTP and a Minilinux Question

13. Red Hat 5.2 install problems using FTP