Error: xterm can't resolve symbol 'XkbLookupKeySym'

Error: xterm can't resolve symbol 'XkbLookupKeySym'

Post by Tmac » Sun, 09 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I just installed XFree86 3.2 over 3.1 and now as soon as I get in X, the
moment I touch the keyboard it either kills the selected windows or, if
LogIn is the active windows, it shuts X down and gives me this message.

Error: xterm can't resolve symbol 'XkbLookupKeySym'

Any help is appreciated!

1. can't resolve symbol 'XkbLookupKeySym'

I have been using linux for about a year and all was working fine till I
got the above error message whenever trying to run some of my programs,
including the gimp and nedit.  It was also happening with xterm but I
played around with the command till got one that worked, so I am at least
somewhat productive.  Upgrading my X did not work.

Any help will be appreciated....

2. Checking the e2fs (& other stuff)

3. netscape: can't resolve symbol 'XkbLookupKeySym'

4. Boot disk that supports new chipset on Adaptec 2940

5. can't resolve symbol 'XkbLookupKeySym'

6. daemonizing tasks detach controlling tty?

7. Recovering from "can't resolve symbol 'XkbLookupKeySym'" in XFree3.2

8. Password security

9. can't resolve symbol 'XkbLookupKeySym'

10. netscape: can't resolve symbol 'XkbLookupKeySym'

11. Help with "can't resolve symbol 'XkbLookupKeySym'"

12. Can't resolve symbol 'XkbLookupKeySym

13. httpd 1.5.2 error: can't resolve symbol 'recvmsg'