A good book to learn.........

Post by Luca » Sat, 20 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Can someone show me a good book where can i find istruction about
Linux??!!!
Am i asking too much?? Yes?! Sorry!!!!!!!

A good book to learn.........

Post by davi » Sun, 21 Apr 1996 04:00:00

> Can someone show me a good book where can i find istruction about
> Linux??!!!
> Am i asking too much?? Yes?! Sorry!!!!!!!

i liked running linuz from orielly etc.

1. Any Good Books To Learn Unix??

  Help Please

  I would like to learn unix (hear there are lots of jobs??) and was
wondering if there was any way to run unix while running Win. 95. For
example could you make a directory to put unix in and play around with.
Or maybe a second hard drive on same machine and switch over to it to
learn unix. Or will I need a second  P.C.??

  Also would anyone know of any good books or videos from which to help
learn Unix??

  Thanks

  Terry

2. /home as symbolic link

3. good shell-script learning book wanted

4. Running X apps on either side of SLIP

5. Good C books to learn fork and join

6. Hardware upgrade: modules will not load at startup

7. learning dbx/adb &c, good books?

8. An honest question about linux

9. What's a good book to learn Red Hat 7.2?

10. Good book to learn sysadminning from

11. What is good book for learning SCO Unix

12. Good Book for learning Sun UNIX

13. What's a good book to learn sh?