Man Pages non-existent after 3.0 Setup

Post by srad.. » Tue, 26 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I have setup Sloackware 3.0 on two different systems with two
different source CDs.  When I do any man commands, I get back:

        sh:  /usr/bin/gtbl:  No such file or directory
        sh:  /usr/bin/groff:  No such file or directory

I have successfully setup Slackware 2.3 without problems.  What
did I do wrong?

        Steve Radoff

1. Remove a non-existent paging space

Hi there,

One one of our RS/6000's there is ( after a crash ) an entry for a second
paging volume.

Normaly it is hd6 only but now a hd61 is appearing.

lsps -la gives:
hd61
hd6

lsps -a gives :

Page Space  Physical Volume   Volume Group    Size   %Used  Active  Auto  Type
0516-010 lslv: Volume group must be varied on; use varyonvg command.
hd6         hdisk0            rootvg          96MB      22     yes   yes    lv

The hd61 volume is NOT on disk ( lspv -p ) and cannot be removed from the
system.(obvious)

So, I think somewhere in the system there is an entry for a second paging
space named hd61, but it is not on the system.

Question : How to remove the reference to the non-existent hd61 ??

thanks in advance,
Richard.

2. RH 4.2 LILO boot problems. Newbie needs help.

3. [RESEND] 2.4 devfs deadlock on concurrent lookups on non-existent entry

4. Problem with KPPP and Aopen FM56-ITU modem *sorry, modem is not responding*

5. UDP packet to non-existent internal address?

6. Multiple WAN lines - source routing

7. Strange Severe Issue: chpass -s with non-existent shell wipes root pwd &....

8. ANNOUNCE: LEAP 1.1.8 - A free RDBMS ideal for university teaching

9. Identifying non-existent users and groups

10. Finding a MAC address with non-existent IP on the LAN

11. Apache and redirecting requests to non-existent files

12. Apache Handling of Non-Existent Logfile Directories