1. missing icons in RH5.2 control-panel
I seem to be missing the user manager and the filesystem tools from the RH5.2 control panel. I am using KDE 1.0x after upgrading X to 3.3.3. Does anybody know what to do to fix this, or is there a command line equivalent for this? Thanks.
2. Networking with MKLinux
3. Help: Kernel too big for Lilo
4. Control Panel missing half its icons
5. IMAP4 message
6. X windows control panel is missing
7. init error on 2.5.1
8. RH 5.1 newbie - missing in control-panel "file system configuration tool"
9. Can't start Control-panel via X-windows (Red Hat 3.2)
10. Admin/Usergroup icon in control panel not appearing.
11. Redhat 6.1: where is the software installation icon in control panel?
12. missing icons in Gnome 1.4 panels