Netscape (Bug?)

Post by Roy Fal » Mon, 04 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi

When I run netscape and press stop, it hangs.
I am running redhat 5.1 .
I assume this is not a/the bug since it is too obvious.
Any Ideas?

Roy Falk

Netscape (Bug?)

Post by Artife » Tue, 05 Jan 1999 04:00:00

: Hi

: When I run netscape and press stop, it hangs.
: I am running redhat 5.1 .
: I assume this is not a/the bug since it is too obvious.
: Any Ideas?

: Roy Falk

I've encountered this myself on Slackware 3.5.  The problem seems to stem from
the dns helper, rather than from Netscape itself.  Running ps usually shows two
instances of (dns helper), and a quick kill -9 on both unlocks Netscape wonderfully.
Hope that Helps.

1. Netscape bug?

Hi there,

If I want to open a site I made in windows (using notepad), and I include
some Java in it, my Netscape 4.5, running under linux RedHat 6.0, just
closes itself.

I thought I would have forgot to enable "java apps & scripts", but those
checkboxes are also diasbled, even when I am root.

What must I do?

2. Matrox Millenium II and IBM 9517 monitor

3. Netscape bug !

4. Unix Technology Advisor

5. Cookie/Netscape bug.

6. __this_module???

7. ML07 AIX4.3.3 / Netscape bug??

8. Problem compile Apache with php3 on HPUX

9. Infinate loop Netscape bug (reported before?)

10. Netscape bug: X-server font limit?

11. Netscape Bug...

12. Netscape Bugs

13. Netscape bug - and a fix