Keytable Map for Anykey Keyboard

Post by Jim Pierc » Sun, 10 Aug 1997 04:00:00

I am running RedHat 4.2 and have a Gateway 2000 Anykey Keyboard.  The
only way that I can get the keyboard to function properly is to choose
the dvorak keyboard map with RedHat's kbdconfig utility.  Some of the
keys are not mapped though like the return on the number pad, etc.  It
would be nice to have a specific keytable file for this keyboard so all
the keys are mapped.

Does anyone know where I might find a *.map file for the anykey
keyboard?  Thanks in advance for any ideas.