(newbie): COL 2.3 --> INIT: Id "gu" respawning to fast: disabled for 5 minutes

(newbie): COL 2.3 --> INIT: Id "gu" respawning to fast: disabled for 5 minutes

Post by Wantya N. Saparda » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Helo,

I am a newbie in the Linux world and I just installed COL 2.3 Linux.  The
installation went OK (I think), however during its first boot exactly at the
"Starting KDE" step I got <INIT: Id "gu" respawning to fast: disabled for 5
minutes> but the "5 minutes" turned out to be an infinite minutes.
Furthermore, I was also unable to bypass KDE and go into text mode.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Wantya N. Sapardan