Montego A3D Soundcard

Post by Shane Luttrel » Thu, 30 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone have experience setting up a TurtleBeach Montego A3D
soundcard  in Linux (Redhat V5.0) .  I have recompiled my Kernel to
include the sound drivers.  I get an error on loading Linux about
"Unknown PCI device" .  I know this is the sound card  as it is the only
PCI device I have.

Thanks in advance for the help

Robert

1. Turtle Beach Montego II A3D Support

Has anyone gotten this sound card to work under linux?  Even if it was
limited or restricted use.  I can't get mine to work at all.
Unfortunately, not even OSS looks like they will be having support for
it any time soon.  Supposedly, they are trying.  But if anyone has
even gotten this card to make any noise at all, I'd sure like to know
how you did it.  My system is a Dell XPS 450 if that helps.

Skip

2. smbfs very slow

3. Trying to Config a Turtle Beach Montego A3D Card

4. Optimized libm for Pentium

5. Help: config Turtle Beach Montego A3D 64v sound card

6. Hardware Raid System

7. Montego A3D and Redhat 5?

8. Alphatronics MO support?

9. TurtleBeach Montego A3D 64 voice in Redhat 6.2??

10. Turtle Beach Montego A3D

11. Turtle Beach Montego II A3D support

12. ??Turtle Beach Montego A3D Xstream??

13. KSCD and TBS Montego A3D sound card (Vortex).